stand with Sie.
Sie müssen nicht allein durch das Rechtssystem navigieren.
KCSARC can help in both English and Spanish. There is noch nie a cost for our confidential legal advocacy services.
Pursuing justice through the legal system can often be a long and complex process. A KCSARC legal advocate stands with you every step of the way, helping make your voice heard.
Our legal advocates focus solely on your needs, helping you make decisions right for you.
Legal advocates can assist victims of sexual assault by:
- Providing information about the criminal justice process
- Informing you of your rights as a victim
- Accompanying you or your child to all interviews and court appearances
- Assisting with filing for protection orders
- Assisting with victim impact statements
- Connecting you to other services, such as referral to attorneys, emergency housing, counseling, parent education (when victims are children)
Was ist gemeinschaftsbasierte Rechtsvertretung?
Protecting a client’s privacy and confidentiality is the foundation of our work. Because KCSARC is an independent, community-based nonprofit, our legal advocates focus solely on your needs, helping you make decisions right for you. Our services are completely confidential and independent from law enforcement, prosecution, courts and corrections.